- You have five (5) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.